Features of facial fillers from Rediesse
The beauty industry can offer different products that can rejuvenate and improve skin condition. One of such products is Radiesse. It’s a product that is used to treat specific areas of the patient’s face and hands to erase wrinkles, fine lines, to plump up the skin and to restore the cheek volume.
It’s not a surgical treatment, it has a temporary though long-lasting effects. The procedure is safe since it is not invasive, especially in comparison with plastic surgeries. The product has a reasonable price (you can check the price here - company euromexde.com) and it is praised by patients.
How does it work?
Rediesse is a facial filler that can quickly plump up the patient’s skin and to reduce wrinkles. It is different from other similar skin fillers since it triggers the process of restoring natural collagen beneath the skin. It is considered to be one of the best facial filler products due to several factors, one of them is the durability of the effect.
It is one of the best choices when it comes to choosing dermal fillers. It is mostly used to erase wrinkles in the nasolabial area, as well as other wrinkles on the face and even hands. It is a great choice to fill in the areas where the fat was lost. Since this substance triggers the process of restoring natural collagen, it grants a far longer effect. While hyaluronic acid is working, the collagen is refilling.
The most important features
This product has several most important characteristics:
- It is used to restore lost fat areas on the patient's face and hands.
- Erases wrinkles around nose and lips, on the forehead, restores cheek volume.
- Used to rejuvenate the skin of patients who are older than 35 years but younger than 60.
- It is non-toxic but it is advised to use it with caution.
- Side effects are possible (swelling, itching, redness, etc.).
- The patient can go home right after the procedure is done. It is so simple that the doctor can do it in his office.
- The procedure won’t last longer than fifteen minutes.
- Patients can return to their usual routine almost immediately. But it is advised to minimize dynamic activities (i.e., in the gym) during the next 24 hours after the procedure was done.
- The results are immediate.
It’s difficult to estimate the cost of the procedure since the consultation from the doctor is needed. It depends on the patient’s age, skin condition, and other similar factors. Some patients report that the usage of Radiesse injections wasn’t needed for about two years after the first injection was done.
As it was mentioned, the product is non-toxic and allergic tests are rarely needed. The doctor can complete the procedure in his office after using local anesthesia. Most of the time after the anesthesia is applied, patients don’t feel any pain or discomfort. But in some cases, patients might experience slight pain. The injection is used with Lidocaine that have can reduce the pain.
The doctor decides the places of the injection. Then he uses the anesthesia in all those areas where the Radiesse will be used. Then he finally completes the injections of the product. Such a procedure won’t take longer than fifteen minutes. Patients don’t have to stay in the office for some recovery procedures since the treatment is light and doesn’t require recovery. You can buy dermal fillers Radiesse here.
Side effects are rare and include:
- Slight swelling.
- Itching in the injection areas.
- Slight pain.
- Bruising in the injection areas.
It is recommended to inform the doctor if you are allergy-prone so he can adjust the dose.